Kronos vs TW Acoustic

Which do you like best, the TW Acustic Raven AC-1 or the Kronos Limited?
stickman451
I bought a Kuzma Stabi S with 12"VTA arm, platter upgrade (essentially, two platters matted together) , upgraded motor and outboard power supply ;33 and 45 rpm
Like the ergonomics of it over my LP12. Speed stability, quiet, huge soundstage , images out of a black background, precise, neutral, not the toe tapping of a properly tuned Linn,but great detail. Compact footprint, Great customer service from Kuzma.Forgot to pack wrenches and oil; sent directly from factory to my address promptly. Only thing I want is a custom dustcover.
TW or Kronos.  Both sound amazing.  I have owned a TW Acustic Raven 2 for years. The TW Acustic TT is a "go to the grave" piece of stereo equipment for me. Love it!  The added bonus is Jeff Catalano, High Water Sound.  He is amazing to work with.  The best.  Straight shooter. Helps people build incredible systems that have a synergy with equipment that preforms at its best together.
I went from a TW Acustic Raven One to a Kronos Pro Limited. 

Night and day difference.
Post removed 
Madfloyd,

what kinds of differences did you hear between your AC and Kronos?  Give us some more details!