Cassette Deck??

Hello All
I found an old box of cassettes I have from the 80's while doing some moving and thought I would like to give them a listen. Can anyone tell me a decent deck I can pick up to add to my system so I can give them a listen? Don't want to spend a lot its just a passing phase. Any ideas and where I might find something? Let me know.
Thanks
harnellt
How many of those decks can you still get parts for. I don't believe the Revox uses belts, and the way it's built will keep it in spec for a long time. Can anyone comment on the Revox?
Revox is very good and sounds somewhat different than Nakamichi. There are still places that service and repair them. Usually you can get one in good condition on ebay for about $500. I see no reason to use them instead of Nak.
Now, there are couple of Studer cassette decks that use better heads and all balanced in/out. They are rare and might be worth the attention. Expensive to buy and maintain.

I have a two Nakamichi BX-125 decks, two BX-300's, CR-5A & CR-7A and taped mega amounts in the 80's & 90's. Mostly, if not all, Grateful Dead bootlegs.

The BX-125's were my slave decks for sharing the music. Man, I would make about 20-30 copies a week for people and never ONCE had problems with any of them.

Sadly and happily, I am a FLAC guy now and my 2000+ Dead tapes sit quietly in a closet.

Loved my NAK's

otherone,

I know how much room those 2000+ cassettes take up. I just sold my 2000+ cassette collection collection with a ZX-9. I'll miss them but I still have a small collection to use with my RX-505. If you no longer listen to cassettes you should consider selling them. Despite what you read here, there are a lot of loyal Nakamichi/cassettes fans still around.
Anyone dumping cassettes please consider yours truly. I listen to cassettes quite often.