Are You Sorbothane Experienced?

I couldn't find any discussions on user experiences with sorbothane isolation feet, so decided to start one. I recently purchased a set of 4 40mm sorbothane feet for my Music Hall mmf-5 turntable. 
Setup was less than favourably a one-man affair, so it was a rather precarious endeavour.

One thing that adds to the difficulty of what I imagined would be an entirely straightforward installation, is the fact that the sorbothane feet easily distort under the slightest off-centre loading. That means you have to adjust them incessantly  at both top and bottom contact points until you miraculously have all 4 perfectly vertically loaded perpendicular to your turntable's factory feet as well as your shelf. In my case the shelf is by Salamander.

Once you've managed all this and justifiably rather pleased with yourself, guess what? Your turntable may or may not be level as it was prior to the installation. So, level the TT at the shelf rather than at the adjustable feet, as are standard on the MH, because adjusting the feet would upset those super squishy sorbothane isolation pucks. 

The listening verdict: I honestly can't say that I can hear any difference during before & after playback of Jimmy Cliff's Wonderful World, Beautiful People.

I'm curious to learn of your experiences, if any. Cheers!
avdesigns
Auxinput - Based on your description I would guess my sorbothane feet are of the 30A variety as they are very sticky & squishy. And they distort quite easily. Properly setup this isn't an issue of course. But my table feels like it's sitting on a gimbal.
Post removed 
I have some old school Audioquest Sorbothane Feet (the large ones), 8 of them that I've had for years.  They are squishy and do leave stains that are very hard to get rid of, especially if you stack one component on top of another - a no-no but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do......

Never knew they came in different levels of firmness.  I just set them and forget them.  I guess they make some difference but its more like piece of mind than anything else.

For a turntable, I'd use points, not sorbothane feet - the points are much better.  Anyone remember the Mod Squad Tip Toes?  Those were the best and only $7 a piece!
Wall mount is ideal. that said I had a discussion open a couple months ago and got many ideas. and not one was sorbothane. there is many better solutions out there. google isolation feet. but from what I tested a solid pinpoint on hard surface worked best under my Garrard. mind you that will not take out the larger vibrations like moving floors ie, foot falls and building movement, that’s why wall mount is the best. I found after testing the soft feet made the sound mushy sort of the hard pinpoints made the sound more focused and the detail better. hope that helps.