Best standalone music server?

So I am considering dipping my toes into the full digital world and was wondering what people here may consider as the best standalone music server, and here I am going to be specific.
I do not want to consider a home pc or mac based type of system at all!
Looking at adding one of the standalone models like for example the Wyred4sound ms1 or cocktail audio.
High on my list is ability to rip my cds directly at the unit itself, access to internet radio and other music apps (Pandora etc). High quality built in dac would be nice but if not then high quality digital out to run to an external dac. I will not be needing to access music files stored on another pc as my home pc is pretty old but fully functional for my simple needs. The only music looking to access from it right now are ripped cds and internet available music in whatever form.
So if it worked out well, yes it may be a replacement even for a cd player completely

Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
@juke4u. I, for one, am not interested in having a vinyl vs digital debate.  There are plenty of other places to go looking for that discussion.  I have decided that digital is it for me and ain't lookin back.  You may notice that this folder is labeled "digital " and you may perhaps infer what people's preferences tend towards based on that folder name...
@randyhat 
I agree with your last thought.  I love my Vault2 but in your case for the same expenditure you can get a pretty good CDP that will have digital inputs.  You will enjoy your CD collection and every other digital source more.  

Look up Antipodes Audio (NZ) - and the reviews that AP products get.  I have their DX and also ref. series cables - fantastic.  When (if ever) they re-sell second hand they go for almost full retail.  Also great service.
@mahler Very sorry. It was never my intent to start a debate. I am new to forums of any kind and will have to be more attuned to what I post. I very much want to get digital music in my system and I was thrilled to hear, that the Vault sounded so good and most of all, I feel I might be able to learn how to use it. Yes, I love vinyl, but it is a pain. Digital music is much easier and lets you enjoy it without the record ending, getting up, cleaning it, and putting  it away. All I know is Bluetooth to my AV receiver and it does not sound that good. Maybe I should have asked to compare the sound to MP3 or Bluetooth to get a comparison.
I do agree that the 20 minutes and get up to change the vinyl can get old, it is still just  a very different experience that sometimes it is worth it.
@juke4u,
yes the sound quality over bluetooth will be vastly inferior, it is definitely a convenience medium and not a hifi medium.
Both mp3 and bluetooth are vastly inferior in sound quality.
I do have a few odd mp3 files I transfered to the vault and you can really tell the difference between them and flac files. Very compressed, boxy, nasal sound.
@randyhat 
yes there are plenty of great sounding cdp with dig ins and outs at about the same cost of the Vault. And IMHO the rca out of the Vault were definitely a lot weaker performing than when run though its dig out, may just be my system but it was very bass heavy, over heavy, boomy. This totally changed when run through its dig out to a very clean ,as good if not better than original cd state.