On mid-fi do you hear much difference between Tidal and Spotify

If you are using Spotify paid membership and using the 320kbps vs Tidal streaming? I am mostly listening (wired) in my car and headphone with my iPhone and MacBook.

Since the services are very similar I wondered if it is worth the $20 for Tidal HiFi vs $10 for Spotify. Or similarly Tidal Premium at 320kbps at $10.

Thoughts?
portlandlay
Back to the NPR tracks. Using my iPhone, and $50 headphones or my Mac with these headphones left me guessing and I only got a couple of them right and picked the 128 twice!

At 48 I guess my hearing is not as good as it used to be. Having said that, I could hear some differences and I think my expectations were wrong. Since I don’t remember which is which I may try again and I may also try it through a real system.

The things I was trying to key in on were space between instruments, flattened sound, harmonics, lack of extension.

None of it panned out. I do think that perhaps and that is a perhaps is that the 128 sounds a bit more rolled off and that would make sense. But the unexpected part is I kind of like what seemed like a midrange emphasis.

Spotify is clearly enough for my phone, computer, car listening.

I do wonder if adding a DAC like a Dragonfly would change this outcome?
Portland - I can't say whether a Dragonfly would change the outcome for you.  It did not for me.  Regardless, it's a nice "add on" for laptop/headphone listening and does improve the sound.  At $100 for the latest version of the black and 30 day return with Audio Advisor, worth checking out.