Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@ghosthouse - Radio Paradise doesn't really have on-air personalities or much commentary. It does have the owners - Bill and Rebecca Goldsmith, who personally curate the music and provide a bit of commentary.Bill was a radio DJ for many years, and a radio station manager. He has a great voice for radio and a very soothing delivery.

What it does offer is an eclectic mix of rock, folk, singer/songwriter, alt-country, Americana, pop, jazz and classical music. They do an excellent job of transitioning from one song, to the next. Sometimes the music flows for hours on end.

I too miss the great radio stations of the past. Radio Paradise fills the void. And then some......
@reubent  - "Tuned in" Rado Paradise for a little bit last night.  Immediately hearing some different stuff (e.g., Shearwater) and not the same tired old classic rock.  You are right about Bill G having a great voice for radio.  Thanks again for the recommendation.  Will be revisiting the station soon.
Anyone who appreciates progressive rock should enjoy this!😎

Haken - "Aquarius"

https://youtu.be/gKkycq9Suok

Listen with headphones if possible

Mahler 7th symphony, Barenboim cond. Great performance. Gives it much more coherence than other versions I've heard. Also Bruno Walter cond. Bruckner 9th. very mellow. For a bonus, a mix I made of adagios from Beethoven string quartets. 
God bless the great composers and performers. And thanks to the folks who make the systems we listen to.
arcam88,

Just listened to Wishbone Ash "Live Dates/Vol II". I could not be more pleased! Not only with the music but the SQ and the set list.