What is the "best" cartridge a Technics 1210...

can handle when equipped with the more popular KAB mods(damper, rewire, power supply)? I am not an audiophile, and have really enjoyed the modestly priced Denon 110 on my player, but would still be interested to know what the possibilities are-Cheers
jmoog08
BTW i got a pair of those KAB dampers for a long time, the silicon fluid bath is open and collect dust all the time, i think it's better to replace the tonearm for something better to fill the silicon inside (like on jelco). This open silicon bath is not cool. 
Post removed 
Well, it looks like anything is bad match for the stock tonearm.. but I need to put some cartridge there :)
I still don't want fluid damper, I think the engineers from Panasonic knew what they were doing. The only problem is the wires, and I will change them.
Btw, I really would like to make upgrades step by step, so I can test very well what is the effect after each change, by analyzing the sound + the WAVs downloaded on my computer.

P.S. The bearings actually is one of the very best parts on the 1210, this thing is rough, and proven in time and abuse by so many djs.. I have the feeling that if something is working, don't touch it. Noone knows the long term effect on the new fancy bearing on the motor of the 1210 which is what makes this turntable unique, and its stable speed. Probably it will have some effect on a 1$k+ cartridge, but for the ones I'm looking for, I doubt it.

P.S.#2 Why do you think DL-301 is not a good match, actually I did the math, it looks very good match technically.
@chakster can you send me a link to the best cable only for the tonearm, that you think will match best my needs, so I can order it from ebay.