D'Agostino vs. Ayre

To anyone who has heard the D'Agostino Momentum series amps and the latest Ayre MX-R Twenty, care to compare and contrast the sound?
imgoodwithtools
@aardvarkbark  You are the only person I've heard ever make that complaint.  Ayre's service is second to none. I've called them many times and they've always been helfpful (and honest even when it's an answer they know I'm not going to want to hear).  In fact, I would say if you value service and a reasonably priced upgrade path for your expensive components, Ayre is the gold standard of the industry in that regard.
@aardvarkbark You are the only person I've heard ever make that complaint.  
+1  Two sides to every story.  Customer from hell?
Yes, @aardvarkbark has made this complaint plenty of times on another forum. Sigh.
My experience with Ayre Acoustics has always been excellent.  I contacted them several times with questions for my Ayre QB-9 DSD DAC (sold), Ayre AX-7e integrated amplifier (own) and my Ayre Codex DAC (own).   Their customer service was always excellent.   I highly recommend Ayre products for their excellent sound quality and outstanding customer service.

Dans amp has more body,deeper and wider stage,more impact in the bass,is build 10X better than Ayre.Its your choice let us know when you get one.