Rives PARC parametric equalizer

Hi, for those of you who have used the PARC, how many of you feel that the device impacts the dynamics of the sound, and takes some "life" out of it? And if so, was it bothersome?
128x128alectiong
Long time this tread was initiated.
But, i must say, using PARC with XTZ Room analyzer PRO II and additional Gik acoustic devices (TRItraps(corners) and 242/244 panels(behind speakers and first+second reflection in ceiling) is nothing less than breathtaking.
The PARC when exactly calibrated (easy and exact with XTZ RA PRO II) does things no absorber(s) are even close doing. Voiding the flutter echo and bass mumble even further enhances all (Gik acoustics devices).
I marvel, this is among the best i have ever heard....
This is an old thread, but I see many of you are far more knowledgeable about equalization than I. I just bought a Rives Parc and even a quick and dirty measure/set shows truly amazing effect on my 50hz bass bump. I just measured and corrected both channels together. I know most equalizers recommend measuring and correcting channels separately, but always wondered why. If we listen to the channels only together while music is playing, and the channel signals can constructively and destructively interfere with each other, why is it not better to measure and correct them together? I am sure there is a good answer and look forward to hearing it.
Thanks