Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
My speakers have triple speaker binding posts.

I've tried jumpers and it is a viable alternative(cost wise) but in my experience separate or bi-wire cables have always provided a noticeable and worthwhile improvement over jumpers.

I can't quite stretch to run separate runs so I use bi-wire and a single run configuration. 

Playing around I found the combo that sounded right for me was an Audioquest Wildwood bi-wire to mid-bass and treble and a Tara labs Onyx on the mids.  

I sometimes mix those connections around(sometimes leaving one tara labs on the positive and an audioquest on the negative on the same posts)every so often and to achieve a different but equally alluring sound.

Woogie59, I use my omega gold speaker cable’s on bottom post with spades, then I use my omega jumper cable’s with banana plugs from bottom post to top posts , the jumper’s are directional like the speaker cable’s, btw, what jumper cable’s did you try, what was the cost?, I am completely satisfied with my jumper cable’s, they were $800.00 u.s.d. plus shipping, this was the most profound improvement for my system over everything else I’ve done to it.
Post removed 
Andrew9405....get over the English language issue.I'm sure you're not perfect at everything..