Bi-wires links for speakers ?

I heve the Proac Studio 140MKII single wire connected to my Mcintosh system with Tellurium Q Ultra Black speakers cables ,my speakers have the standard metal strip jumpers which came with the speakers and I am considering to replace it with the Tellurium Ultra black Bi-wire cables links which are not cheap at all.
Is it worth it ? Do I get sound improvement by replacing standard jumpers with hi-end Bi-wire links?

https://www.telluriumq.com/jumpers-bi-wire-links/
itzhak1969
It is a must to get rid of cheap jumpers supplied with speakers they do degrade the sound.

I will attest to the post of fossda and ithak1969. I have a single run of expensive good sounding wire to my Gamut RS7i speakers. I ran the cheap links sent with the speakers and they severely degraded the sound. I ended up with custom made jumpers from the speaker cable manufacturer with the same layout/conductors as the cable itself. Sonic bliss and total seamlessness. The only thing better is two single runs of speaker cable from the amp. end to the speaker terminals. My amp. will accommodate two runs with 4 terminals on the amp. end. I have yet to try it due to the cost of the cable but I do intend to try it someday.

gwalt

The only thing better is two single runs of speaker cable from the amp. end to the speaker terminals. My amp. will accommodate two runs with 4 terminals on the amp. end. I have yet to try it due to the cost of the cable but I do intend to try it someday.
I tried 2 single runs on 2 different speakers (Eggleston Andra II and TAD E1) and it's NO contest.  Most obvious improvement is separation between passages eliminating congestion.   I will NEVER go back to jumpers or bi-wire cables.
Most of the high end amplifiers do not have bi-wiring option and that’s saying something about the questionable reliability of bi-wiring method, Personally I think it’s not more than a voodoo thing.
The best is bi-amplifying with completely separate set of amps and cables unfortunately this method is expensive.
Most of the high end amplifiers do not have bi-wiring option and that’s saying something about the questionable reliability of bi-wiring method,
Ever heard of spades + bananas? Basically doubling the number of conductors so I don’t understand how it increases reliability issues?     So using heavier gauge cables will cause reliability issues?

Personally I think it’s not more than a voodoo thing.
Yep, that’s your discretion!