No bias reading, tubes lit up, no sound

Just replaced the generic brass binding posts and the four connecting wires to/from the output trannies on my Cayin TA-30 tube integrated with Eichmann Pods and Furutech Alpha OCC wire but amp is not playing music now, another set of tubes didn't help.  I had to slightly enlarge the holes for the new posts.  I also got rid of the soldered thin plate connecting/shorting  the two negative posts, on which  were soldered a total of four black wires-two from the output transformers, one from a ground screw, and one coming from a power supply cap. I soldered  them in twos to each terminal and then soldered a short piece of the Furutech wire between the two posts.
Did the vibrations from the drill caused any damage, or is the new four black wire connection the culprit?  I am no technician so I thought to ask for help if anyone could point to a possible remedy that would save me a trip to a qualified service, in which case my system will be down for what would feel like forever.....Thank you so much for your input!!
spinlps
Thank you for  your response.  There is only one fuse in this amp- at the mains IEC inlet. I started again and used a pure OCC copper pole from a spare Furutech IEC inlet to solder the four wires and then use it as a bridge between the negative poles....to no good result.  Clearly, problem is somewhere else-could be just a disrupted  connection but as I lack knowledge for this kind of diagnosis I will have to take it to a professional.....  I certainly hope that those Eichmann Pods and Furutech wire will definitely improve the amp as have all other prior mods.

And on a second note, I noticed that although all tubes are lit, the output ones are not hot at all, and normally they are.  So may be some voltage is missing.....
Are your new posts isolated from the chassis? Touching anywhere around the positive posts could short the output out. Just a thought? Try putting it back like it was, see if you can get it to work again, then upgrade one piece at a time, so you can see exactly what caused it to stop. 

I thought they were, as the securing nut and washer on the inside of chassis ride on plastic threads, the conductive element being encapsulated inside.  However, I measured contact between the nut and the soldered wire, and when I loosened the nut there wasn't any contact anymore.  "Success", I thought,  but alas still no sound.  In off position, I am getting "0" measurement on my tester between any combination of ground, 4 or 8 ohm  posts, set for impedance/electrical contact.  I don't know if this is normal or because of the possible short now the output transformers are dead.......
I do not think it is another issue elsewhere in the amp. It is most certainly a grounding issue. Your rewire has upset the original grounding scheme. Go back and match what was done originally. Exactly.