Soliloquy 6.3 spikes

I am searching for spikes for my newly acquired 6.3's, 5-year Anniversary Edition.  Does anybody have a lead on where I might find some?
I read a discussion on this site from 3 years ago where member "upsideofdown76" mentioned that he had all of the parts associated with the Soliloquy lineup.  Are you out there upsideofdown76?
Any information about where I might be able to find these spikes would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Kevin
128x128kevinagurney
Thread size is 5/16x24 which nobody makes...that is why I'm trying to find a set of the originals.  It appears everybody who makes spikes makes them in 1/4x20, or 5/16x18.  The size I need is apparently extremely rare.

Thanks for the input.  I tried to find a way to PM but couldn't figure it out.  Let me dive in and get that done.

Thanks again,
Kevin
From the top toolbar on the home page:
1) Click on "Explore"
2) On the right, click on "Member Lookup".
3) Enter "upsideofdown76" , then click search.
4) Click of "upsideofdown76"
5) Click on "Send Message"

The rest should be self explanatory. Good luck.

Cheers,
John
Thanks John.  Sent him PM last night.  Doesn't look to be a very active member though.
My search goes on.
I owned a pair of  Soliloquy 6.3i's a few years back.
Good bang for the buck speakers! 
Did your pair not come with spikes?

Cheers,
John
No, mine had no spikes when I bought them. I know spikes can make a huge difference.  I used to own Coincidence Speaker Technology Total Eclipse that really transformed after I added the outriggers with spikes.  Hoping spikes can do the same for the Soliloquys.