Valuing a collection of music (LPs and CDs)

Hello all,
I am in New Zealand. I have a substantial collection of audiophile vinyl LPs and gold CDs (both current titles and out of print titles) that I am trying to have valued for the purpose of insurance. NZ is a small country and there is no-one here with the experience necessary to perform this task. All titles are on an excel file, one page for LPs and the other for CDs. I am willing to pay for this service, and am hoping one of you can put me in touch with someone who is able to help me. Thanks in anticipation for your responses.
Regards,
Tim
timothyjlw
czarivey: To your earlier comment about having experience with this, would you PM me; I’m interested in knowing more. Where are you located?
Tim
There are a number of web sites you can use to get valuations. For LPs Audiophileusa.com has listings in all categories.  For jazz Gsjazz has lot of listings especially older LPs.  Both EBay and Amazon.com are good sources I have found many items in my collection  listed there for sale. 
Discogs is another good source. I buy a lot on there and a lot of items have multiple listings including condition and you can determine an average current price. 

Nick

I have huge vinyl collection, CD, DVD, EP'2, 45's    etc. (3500 Lps) I would go with discogs DIY option. There is music collection cataloging software available as well.