Replacing Parasound p7, but with what?

The rest of the system is a Nad c565BEE player and a Halo A21.  Speakers are Sierra 2 or Tannoy Saturn DC6, depending on my mood.  With Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cables and MA3 Morrows with Eichmann bullets.  Also one pair of  Silver stager Solids.  I've got a iPhone doc that passes digital into the Nad, which does a pretty good job with the processing.

It'a half open basement concept, about 500 square feet, but the main listening area is about 17 by18 with 9 foot ceilings, carpeted.  The sound is on the warm side, I fine that the top frequencies are reduced and I've heard that that's Parasound's sonic signature.  I've also read that their amps are better than their preamps.  Also, I suspect that the imaging isn't as good as it could be for that kind of money with the pre.  

So, any thoughts or suggestions?  I've considered the Wyred STP-SE, Nad C165BEE and selling the amp too for Nad's new c388 integrated.  Emotiva won't do it for me, but I'd like a little more top end.
213runnin
Oops, sorry.  When you quoted my comment about the car system, I assumed you were referring to the car tweeters.  The home speaker tweeters are not damaged either.
By the way, thanks for all of your contributions, in reading this thread, some things became apparent on my part.  A) I did most of my posts at work between calls and things vying for my time.  As I tried to figure out at work what was going on at home, and in my car, I forgot some things, and realize I blamed the P7 for being warm sounding when the issue was my car.

The car tweeters are located in the corners of the dash, just below the windshield.  As one can understand, the dash and windshield form a kind of megaphone that directs the highs into the cabin in kind of a compressed fashion that will affect the sound.  So when I noticed that my car system played certain tracks with more highs present, that was most likely the reason why.

Then the tweeters frequency response is most likely higher than typical home speakers as the car environment is noisy and pretty bad for sound reproduction.  So after reconsidering, I realize that I was blaming my home system, and P7, for something it had nothing to do with.  

I was actually thinking of selling it, trying to chase that last 3 or 4 percent of sonic bliss.  Gosh, that would have been a mistake.
I just do not get how you are comparing car audio 2 ur home audio, it just doesn't make sense 2 me.