Selling speakers to a buyer in Russia?

Hi all!

I may have a buyer for my PBN speakers in Russia.  What do I need to do to make sure I'm not scammed?
diofan56
here are my 2 cents
Yes Russian customs and the post office, until recently, worked badly, but now it has become better, although problems remained. My whole system is derived from the United States. Shipping EMS 7-10 days. I did amps orders from large companies, and all went forward, even understating customs value without problems.
Who is at risk in this transaction is still a big question?
You get the money and then send the speaker
Why are you worrying?
and yet the gentlemen you have a biased attitude towards Russia
we live in a democracy and market relations only 20 years old, and you?
@unreceivedogma, could you comment please, why "too much potential for trouble" in Eastern Europe?
BTW, I've never seen Italy referenced as a part of Eastern Europe, it's in Western Europe actually. And Hungary is sometimes attributed to Eastern Europe.   https://www.reference.com/geography/countries-make-up-eastern-europe-f220b8cc461d2e4d  

Agree with rock 71.  What is the problem to send anywhere if buyer pays the money before? If no direct delivery or you are not sure that delivery will be care, then just tell the buyer about it and all moral responsibility would be on it.  The buyer paying 100% front also bears the risk that he will receive some bullshit. It's also possible, isn't it?
I'm russian. Sometimes I buy something, more often on Audio Markt  in Europe . Sometimes living in Japan. Once I bought Siltech Power cable Ruby  Double Crown and it was a fake and I couldn't get money back. As I understand there is a real business there, be care.
End in the end I want to write the saying. There are no bad nationalities, there are just bad people.
Good luck for all!

Hi
I am Vladimir:)
I have experience in purchasing goods in the United States
If speakers price more than 1000 euro and weight more than 31 kg. are subject to the additional customs duties. It will be very expensive for buyer, because that is the value of the customs duties is calculated from the excess of € 1,000.  At the same time Russian Customs in calculating payments can define it as the price of a new product based on the price in any online store. Thus customs payment may be higher than the cost of the product itself. My advice is to avoid major problems it is better not to sell the heavy, large and expensive items in Russia.
Small and chip things without problem will be delivery to Russia.  
My last parcel from Canada (partsconnexion)  was delivery to 10 days.
If your buyer is paying for shipping and customs then you really don't have any risk as long as you get paid before sending them.  I can't imagine they would do that, but I would only proceed with the sale under those terms.  Once your money or product cross out of the USA you have almost no recourse.  My wife is dual citizen of both countries and we send and receive things all the time to her family.  Im not familiar with your speaker brand , but if they are big and heavy the shipping / customs costs will be insane. They will most likely tax buyer for new speaker value, they won't care about them being a used product with a lower declared value.. Yuma is right on target with the small inexpensive items are about the only things that make sense once you figure in shipping and customs.