Anyone still using a Teres table?

I'd be interested in hearing how you've maximized performance. I still love mine, but I haven't really tweaked anything since receiving it (as it shipped w/ a Verus motor).
128x128nrenter
My Teres 255 emits a clic each revolution. I guess is apparent in quiet music or music where a black background is obvious. It's frustrating.   The motor has been fixed and upgraded, it's the  tape belt tape type Signature 3 I believe. The bearing was polished in other words Teres took care of it but I hear this noise. What can it be?

Alanpiga,
You may want take a look underneath the platter to see if anything is hitting the strobe sensor. Same thing was happening to me and it was just a little debris stuck to the strobe disc. Good luck.

Are you sure it's not the belt itself? When I had the signature motor I'd sometimes get a click when the belt seam passed the motor pulley. It was because of slight seperation of the belt from the adhesive tape holding the belt together. For a test, make a belt from a thread or waxed dental floss. You may just need to make a new belt. 
Teres 320 Cocobolo, work of art, can't imagine ever selling, perfect combination of craftsmanship and engineering. Few tt manufacturers understand damping and resonance. It's unfortunate Chris is no longer manufacturing tables.