Has used prices of gear droppd, due to economy

I am wondering if this is a good time to buy some used amps, maybe prices have come down?
maddy1
No, you need to wait till the third quarter next year to buy. At that point the DJIA will bottom at about six thousand, un-employment will have broken 10%. The 80/60 rule will drop to about 80/35-40. That will translate to a MSRP new at $1000, selling used for about $300. Good things come to those that wait. So, if you are thinking about selling, do it now and pick up an extra 20%.
I agree with Buconero. The financial crisis really hasn't hit main street yet. When it does, it will get very ugly for the majority of people, I'm afraid.
first very early signs are here, lots of ads claiming they are selling to get cash due to lost jobs - but sad to say that Buconero and Kublakhan are right, it will get a lot worse

IMHO prices are down - or put another way the stuff that is moving is now selling for less then 50% of MSRP. I would buy what you need or really want - cash is king and as the guys point out, the way deep deals are still ahead

FWIW I have noticed that here on the 'Gon the mid Novemberer to Christmas time period is a very good time to buy since a lot of people seem to put up their "good stuff" during this period