For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
"White City" - Pete Townshend

Listed to it again at lunch today and I'm listening to it again tonight. Man, I love this record! I had totally forgotten how much I liked this while I survived the last several years without a turntable. Now that I'm playing vinyl again, I'm going back through the old collection, as well as buying new stuff. I bought this 1985 album back when it was first released. I think I like it more now than I did back then. And that's saying a lot....

BTW, David Gilmour wrote the song "White City Fighting" and is credited as a musician on the album.

Another day with Martinu, this afternoon it's been his Madrigals for various combinations of violin, viola, piano, flute, oboe, bassoon... with the Dartington Ensemble on Hyperion A66133.
I continue to enjoy reading this thread. I am continually reminded that at the time I bought the recording; each one was great! This thread reminds me to pull them out and listen to them on my current system. Surprisingly, most still sound great and some even better, a few worse than 30 to 40 year old audio memory allows but all bring back great memories .

Wish I had a new Shure V15 type III.