TAD Reference loudspeakers-How good are they?

Just wondering if the TAD Ref 1 and/or TAD Compact Ref 1 are as good as some of the show reviews suggest, although a recent review did mention a slightly "dark" presentation, albeit state of the art sound.

Does anyone know if the implementation of concentric tweeter/mid is superior to that of KEF/Thiel, or perhaps the Berylium constructed drivers and/or crossover sophistication.

I'm thinking about the TAD Compact Ref One as my "final" loudspeaker, as I have a small listening room at 14 x 16; Quite expensive at MSRP of $37K. I would appreciate any and all opinions and experience with the TAD Reference loudspeakers.

Thanks so much!
opinions
audiobrian
Sorry--In my example, I meant to say that  if the TAD fan questioned the hearing ability of Magico fans on the Magico thread... 
gpgr4blu, I owe you an apology, I asked Audiogon if you're a moderator & they confirmed you are. Please don't ban my arse Mr Moderator. I promise I'll be good from now on and not offend the sensitivities of TAD owners!!
Melbguy
I am not a moderator. I have no connection to Audiogon. I'm just a fella who wants a site that operates in a reasonably friendly fashion.
"I am not a moderator. I have no connection to Audiogon. I'm just a fella who wants a site that operates in a reasonably friendly fashion."

Well said,.....!!!
As life has dictated that I am breaking in the R1s at a slower pace (only about 7-8 hours of playing time per day 5 days per week), they've crossed 300 hour as of yesterday but the differences in the speaker as it matures are making themselves very apparent; the bass has become very accurate, deep and tight, the mids and highs are liquid and rich without being overly saturated and inaccurate and the sound stage and imaging performance of this speaker and its ability to convey the scale, energy and beauty of whatever music I throw at it is extremely impressive to me.  I do miss the deep bass below 21-22 Hz from my last speakers so I may have to do something about that however in terms of musical accuracy, scale and energy of the performance, the ability to pull me into the recordings, extremely accurate rendition of every note and nuance individually for each instrument and voice AND for the ensemble as a whole regardless of type of music, I would now change the title of this thread from "R1....How good are they..." to "R1....How GREAT they are...".