Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
Jeff stuck back his HF cables and wrote that he was wrong about the D cable being better than the HF. Clearly the HF was better and had an ear fart!
Everyone wants the best but, there must be a limit about the asking price. I don’t mean to accuse any brand’s product about it’s asking price, but ---------------------I can easily accuse me for the expense.
When one locates a product which excels in value/money, its time for us to think if IT IS GOOD ENOUGH and maybe if we can take a break here.
We can rewire the internal hook-up wire of phono/pre/power with high purity silver, we can rework with oil caps & z-foil resistors, exotic NOS tubes, change for a much better cartridge or whatever. It is not the end & all a pair of speaker cables. So, I can’t help but thinking that if the D is close to HF, then together with all of the major upgrades mentioned, the outcome could be much closer if not any better yet. I think the jump from D to HF can’t proportionately competes with a purchase of a decent source or a substitute elsewhere in the chain where needed.
Yesterday someone founds graphene, this time HF patented mag wave guides, tomorrow they should give us another revolution that works even better. Imagine if all investors could work synergistically in a single speaker cable. Unfortunately industry competition keeps the wheels turning and the plethora of ideas to solve a single problem, rarely concur. The most successful of them are not exactly available once they carry a five figure price.
The remaining question :
When a product is GOOD ENOUGH for us?

Geoch, 
Wonderful logic and wisdom. The mere idea that the Duelund cable is worthy of genuine comparison with the profoundly more expensive HFC is confirmation of the Duelund’s extraordinary value and quality.
Charles
Has anyone tried the Duelund in longer lengths? I need at least 20 feet. Would a double run solve (or cause) any issues?
gnostalgick, I understand Duelund is working on a 12 G wire that may be more suitable for longer lengths.   I have been doing some work on my music room and needed 25 ft to allow flexibility in placement of the rack.  I picked up 50 ft of  Beldon 5T00UP for about $1/ft.  It is 10 G wire.  Certainly it is nothing fancy, but I am amazed how good it is.  I do not detect any issues with respect to tonal aberrations, and it is quite grain free.  It is likely when I get done with the room I am going to need at least 18 ft lengths of cable, and as happy as I am with the cheap Beldon, it is going to be really hard to justify anything too expensive.   The Beldon is a cheap experiment.  You might want to give it a try.  It took about 3-4 days to get it from Blue Jeans Cable.