TV converter box

I have an anolog TV and the Dish network. As we all know, on 4-17-09 things will all be digital. Does anyone know of a good converter box that won't break the bank?

Thanks!
john_fink
John,

You will not need a converter box if you plan to continue to use Dish Network. A converter box is only required for receiving over-the-air TV signal.

Enjoy,

TIC
The date is February 17, 2009 (midnight--isn't that exciting!).

If you have cable or satellite you do not have to do anything except continue to pay outrageous monthly fees.

https://www.dtv2009.gov/
ONLY OFF THE AIR LOCAL CHANNELS REQUIRE ANY SORT OF BOX, NO BASIC, OR DIGITAL CABLE OR SATELITE FEED IS AFFECTED BY THE CHANGEOVER.
Did you order your $40 coupons? With one of them you can buy a converter for $20-30 out of pocket. However, if you are keeping dish you don't need to do anything.
I would get the coupons and boxes just to have them, you can either help somebody out who needs them or hang on to them just in case.....I gave one to a friend and I am going to hang onto one..you never know if there could be a huge failure of a cable/satelite system and having ability to get locals for a few days would be good.