Best SSP - Upgrade from Integra DTC 9.8

Am wrestling through some issues with a (second) Integra DTC 9.8. Looking for opinions on potential replacements.
It feeds a Classe' CA-5200, which drives B&W 802Ds, center and surrounds. Pioneer Elite 9G for video.

Used fair amount for music, also movies and TV.

I care about quality, want high performance and reliability. Thought Integra was a bargain for its features. Not sure it is my problem, but my guess is it will have to go.

Thanks
guybguy
A 50-foot HDMI cable is much more likely the source of dropouts than anything else. I'd go with two high quality HDMIs (e.g., Analysis Plus): a 15' and a 35' linked by a booster at the 15' point with AC adapter.
Thanks. I tried running a much shorter cable across the room from the Integra to the TV. I fully expected this to do the trick, but such was not the case. Still had same problem. We are going to try a booster anyway, as well as trying different pre/pros.
calling Kal! I noticed you had listened to the new Mark Levinson....can you comment on it...especially as a stand alone 2 channel preamp for those who want an all in one system?
I have heard the ML only at show demos and found it impressive although that was to be expected. I have not auditioned it at home.

Kal
Kal, would love u to review it? Anything else comes to mind? Great for 2 channel analogue preamp (super DAC not necessary as I already have one) + good for movies multi channel, hopefully can do the new high resolution HD 5.1 audio DA conversion, and hopefully room correction options...? Anyone have a good recommendation? Can be more expensive than the Integra, Denon stuff (which I am not belittling),.....I know the Audio Rsch multichannel analogue preamp is a viable option, leaving the processing to be done within the blu ray player but not sure plus dont want to have all those cables.....