Help with stylus cleaning

Hi. I have recently delved back into vinyl after many years. I have a very nice Denon turntable with a fairly new Ortofon Samba MC cartridge. Perhaps its an indictment of our housekeeping, but my stylus needle seems to accumulate a lot of dust and tiny fibers, even after one play. I try to clean the stylus after each play, but some of the dust/fibers are difficult to remove. I don't have the best record cleaner (SpinClean), but the dust still seems excessive. Ortofon warns of using liquid cleaners, although several brands claim not to damage the cartridge or stylus. My stylus brush is a cheap one at present. Is there a consensus stylus cleaner/brush out there? Is my problem unusual?? Many thanks.

Perreaux SVX1 phono preamp
Musical Fidelity A3cr dual mono preamp
Denon DP-47f turntable
Ortofon Samba low output MC cartridge
Odyssey Audio Stratus Plus SS amp
Cambridge Audio Azur 740C CD player
Albert Von Schweikert VR-4 loudspeakers
Panamaxz 5000 line conditioner
klipschking
make sure to look at the aquafina bottle. a lot of bottled drinking water, if they are distilled, have minerals/salts added back to that for taste.
I have been using the LP9 on the stylus brush method for over ten years now and find this works very well. I have not suffered any damage to stylus or cartridges. It is perfectly safe to use and is very effective. Just an applicator brush's worth from the bottle applied to the stylus brush and then 2 or 3 short back front strokes on the stylus and all is well.

I switched to Mofi's LP#9 Stylus Cleaner from using the Onzo Zerostat after all the reports of it leaving gunk on your stylus. Seems to work really good and gives my piece of mind (which is priceless in these Fracked up times)

I don’t know if it’s related, but when I was using the Onzow Zerodust, my left channel went out on a MC cartridge with less than 200 hours on it.  Since then I tried the StyLast stylus cleaner, the Magic Eraser, a nylon brush, and an electric blower.  Presently, I prefer not to touch the stylus tip, and just use the blower to blow the debris off.  Sometimes, I also use the same blower to blow dust off the LP before use.