David Belles / Power Modules Inc.

Does anyone know if Power Modules is still in business and still managed by David Belles ?
If so, what is the best way to get in touch with David these days ?  Look forward to any input.
screech23e
@audioconnection John, the Aria has caught my attention.  How would you say it compares to the Ayre 7xe integrated?  For example, with Vandersteen?  Does the Aria use less feedback than the Soloist 1?  Aria a good fit with Treo?

As always, thanks......

Hey folks. I am running a Belles Aria preamp with Dave's 150A power amp. I still have my old Belles One. Dave is a fine gentleman/great designer/craftsman. I play a Scout/Sumiko through his combo out to a pair of refurbed Ohm 2.2000. Sounds like music to me. He builds the real thing!

birbygdad: I am looking at going to his separate Aria line or possibly the Aria Int. Amp which I have read great things about. Currently using Hegel which I really like as it does a great job on the digital end as well. 
hey gandalf: my old Belles One still works pushing an even older pair of ARs. My present system is based on Dave Belles equipment as referenced above. His work has a simple strength about it that I appreciate. It’s not fancy or extravagant but very musical. The phone preamp is very good. I haven’t heard the Aria power amp but if I needed one I would not hesitate.
birdygdad: I just ordered a Aria Pre/Amp in Silver and I will most likely get the mono blocks down the road. However I might try one of these out since the cost is great and I know of a few people that have them and like them a lot! 

http://www.classdaudio.com/sds-series-amplifiers/sds-440cs-class-d-audio-stereo-power-amplifier/