Shopping for new speakers

I have a classe fifteen amp and a coda amp 10. I also have the Parasound 2000 line stage preamp and the Parasound 2000 top load cd player and matching DAC.  I have been looking at sonus faber venere 2.5 Is this a good match, or is there better out there for about 3000 range?
cwright590
Found a dealer here in memphis that deals in revel and have an apt to audition today thanks. I will let you know what i think
SO many good choices out there, and also will be relatively dependent upon source material, cables, power treatment (or lack thereof), ambient and other noise, room etc. 

Personally I have a few setups going on in my house, with the main system being some Sonus Olympica 2's driven with some Odyssey monos... they sound great. Listening room is some B&W CM's driven with some AR tubes and Mcintosh Pre. Again, it's about balance and driving the speakers with something to make things neutral. 

Some hate B&W's. I don't prefer them driven with a bright solid-state high-powered amp, but with tubes, they're somewhat different. Cables change things as well. 

What sort of music and source form factor do you prefer?

Auditioning is super critical, as you're aware. Let your ears be your guide. See if you can do some in-home auditioning. Your listening environment is likely nothing like that of an audio parlour... 

Vienna Acoustics were one of my faves, and I just recently rotated a pair out of my main system. Worth a listen-to for sure. 

Just bought a pair of PSB T3s.  I love them.  Not fatiguing.  Look great and sound fabulous.

If you would like to drive a little further you are more than welcome to come to listen to my Legacy Audio's. I'm sure you would find the trip to be very rewarding. The Legacy's will compete very well against speakers that cost 3 to 4 times what they cost.  I know that it's bit of a drive to get here, but heck, I drove clear to NY to pick up my Legacy Focus SE's. I find that it was worth every minute of the drive.
Further support for the Spatial Holograms, M3 or M4.  Of course we are all picking our favorite speakers which we own, why not?  You can audition lots of different speakers but most of them will done in the shop's listening room, not with your equipment or your room.  Clayton will allow you 60 days return on the Holograms so you can break them in fully and then audition them in your own home with your equipment.  Just make sure you break them for ca 100hrs before making a final decision.  If you don't like them you will have to pay return shipping but my guess is that you won't be returning them.  Give him a call at Spatial Audio.