Why So Many Raidho Speaker For Sale?

If Raidho speakers are so great, why are there so many pairs for sale here?  These are not inexpensive speakers by any means and it seems at least every other day there is a pair for sale with some people having them only a few weeks to a few months, and they are really taking a bath on them.  What gives?  Are they not as great as they are made to be?  Is Jonathan Valin a shill for the company?

I heard the 4.1 diamond at Blink High End north of Boston and was very unimpressed.  I have heard many other highly regarded speakers for much less money sounding wonderful.  So, what gives?

128x128stereo5
This thread has gone on so long I got curious;  only 4 pair are from private sellers. 10 pair from USA Dealers, 3 pair from non USA dealers. They have 16 models and 16 USA Dealers. Never heard a pair.
[ xti16]  Bo - distortion in the tweeter. Dude you just lost all credibility with me. I have yet to hear a more open 3 dimensional sound from any speaker. Maybe you should go on a worldwide tour with your magic and convince us all. BTW are the Audioquest still the best cables ever made?

Yes, I must agree with xti16.  If bo1972 is "hearing" distortion in tweeters his credibility must surely be questioned and yes I also remember reading bo1972's lengthy and I do mean lengthy posts on how Audioquest cables are the best ever.   In truth, we are all entitled to our opinions but it seems clear that Bo's purpose here is to offer more than his opinion on Raidho speakers. 

Credit to bcgator, I feel he is right to suggest that without knowing total unit sales one can not draw any sensible conclusions on whether there are too many 2nd hand speakers for sale.
It is very simple; when you want to know the real quality of a loudspeaker you need to use the same parameters over and over agian.

In tests they show us different measurements. These measurements does not say anything about the real sound, stage, individual focus, diversity in sound, heights of instruments and voices.

Audio is about the real quality, it is not about sales. Bose spends the most money on advertisement of all brands. Does this say anything about the real quality? No it does not.

These days money and commercial impact have a big influence on how many of audio products are sold. At the end it does not garantee you anything.

We agreed that these days many reviews are paid. So do these reviews say anthing about the real quality? It does not.

The question is what is the real quality of a product?

The way of how audio is being sold and promoted has little to do with honesty and realism. Audio is a decreasing market. The way they work, the market is getting smaller each year.

When you want to change this, there is only one solution. Giving people more qualtiy for the money they spend. This is the only way to get more people interested in audio.

I have a better system then you can put together with true phi. There I said it. And my opinion why so many read whole speakers are available is because they are nothing impressive at all.  I can't understand why people buy this stuff. It would be insulting to my intelligence if I paid this much for some of the stuff.