Search for miracle integrated

Hello All,

I'm on a search for a very specific type of integrated. I am upgrading my system from the top of the stream down. I go all digital / Lossless quality or higher so the logical start was with the DAC. I just received my Yggdrasil which I absolutely LOVE and feel that I got a much better value than I was expecting (even with all the praise online it met and exceeded my expectations).

My quest continues with the integrated. I am looking for a company that spends very little on marketing and works to move as much of the value for the money to the product itself. Very high value is important to me, I want to get value above the price and I don't want to pay for anything I don't need (such as a built-in DAC as I already have one). The more musical and the higher the clarity the better. My short list is pretty short- the SimAudio Moon 600i and Ayre's integrated.  Some other factors are below. I typically buy new but I'm open to a good value in a used product as well.

Budget (only for the integrated): $8K+/-
Music preference: classical, light rock, pop
End speakers:  It is between Accoustic Zen Crescendo / Vandy Quatros / Wilson Sophias / Revel Salon Ultimas 
Power: 150 WPC+ into 8 ohm

xerotrace
All good donjr. I think of Accuphase as like a high end version of nice hifi gear in that it has the features and user-friendliness of hifi, but the sound of high end gear. I’ve thought more than once what kind of system I would build if life turned to s*** and I had to sell my current system, and the Accuphase E-600 has crossed my mind more than once. Though I really think Accuphase should bring out a server with an internet tuner + server transport/dac combo. That said, I prefer Vitus because it sounds more natural and tube-like, and the SCD-025 Mk2 sounds more analogue-like for my tastes. It’s all relative.

I agree with melbguy1, the accuphase gear is way overpriced outside of Japan. Its a well build and great sounding integrated but having both E-470 and E-600 in my system  for while, I don't think its worth paying retail. I demoed Vitus RI-100 and I think its better than accuphase integrated offerings. The Vitus SIA-025 simply above all and this is reflected in price.  My opinion, the newly released Pass INT-60 is better sounding than accuphase E-470 . I sold my E-470, after demoing Pass INT-60 in my system. 

I wonder how the Pass INT-250 and Gryphon Diablo 300 would stack up against the Vitus SIA-025? I tend to think the Absolare Passion integrated would be more of a peer, though I haven’t heard the Pass or Gryphon.
I own a yba passion integrated and a yba passion 600 power amp and I must say that all the gear I've owned in forty years the yba gear has the most beautiful sound highly recommended.

Melbguy1, interesting you mention the Absolare integrated. I will be doing an in-home trial before the end of the month. On paper, it looks like a nice piece of gear.