Most detailed budget power cord under 150$ used?

For smps powered devices, low power (streamer 15W, 2 active monitors 30w each)
Looking for more Detail, Speed, Timing, Soundstage. Neutral to bright cables preferred.

Diy possible (how about cat7 cable?)
128x128zuio
Kimber PK 14 Gold for low current and Kimber PK 10 Gold for higher current, used of course.  

If you want to do a little further DIY, you can make a very superior power cord using three runs of Neotech 12awg or 14awg OCC stranded copper chassis wire. Then braid all 3 wires to make a power cord. You’ll probably need to mark/tape the ends before you braid so that you know which wires are live/neutral/ground. Sonic Craft has the 12awg PVC coated stranded chassis wire on clearance/closeout for $3.81 per foot. That makes it about $12 per foot for the power cord:

http://www.soniccraft.com/index.php/neotech-wire-pvc-strand-cu-c-296_175_183_220

Please be aware when doing something like this, the power cord will probably not meet UL standards (underwriters laboratory) for a power cord. You’ll probably want to run the wires through a Teflon tube for added safety (you can get Teflon tubes at hardware store or Home Depot - they are generally in plumbing next the refrigerator icemaker connection kits). Then run some techflex over that and it will look really slick (or just keep the clear Teflon tube so that you can see the wire braid).

You might want to try some Volex power cables 17504 10 B1. They are unshielded and run less than $7.50 ea. Check my system details, I use them in my system with my audio refinement, mogami, proac and rega gear. 
Post removed 
Thank you! 

So so these diy options are better than budget power cords (Audioquest nrg x3, Wireworld aurora, Pangea 14se) because of the better connector quality?