Where to get good hifi deals

Hi:)

I wondered if anyone could help me with som links or places I can get good deals of hifi/home theatre products?

Used-demo-discount stores.

Im from norway and i like to change to switch(chage) my home theatre products often to try new things, and I can save some money when I order from US and send it with jetcarrier , but i dont know so many web site`s , where do you guys buy from? when you dont buy from audiogon:P I appreciate your help:)

Sincerely Bendik
benjarn
Be sure and look into ALL reviews of Mss HiFi, some are not so good. Just do your homework.
MSS hifi have been selling and making counterfeit Bel Canto products (see court case on google) and now been caught making counterfeit Synergistic Research Cables check-out the link

http://www.synergisticresearch.com/featured/counterfeit-alert-tesla-tricon-analog-phono-interconnect/
I would not go close to MSS HiFi. Terrible reputation. Some real horror stories if anything goes wrong.

Goodwin's is a fine place. Upscale Audio is popular with many, especially for tube equipment.

Higherfi.com has some interesting stuff, with a lot at the upper end. I have not dealt with them. Anyone have any experience with them?
I've dealt with Higherfi and they are local to me(MPLS,MN area)but it also looks like he does a lot of brokering. Some of the adds look loke they ship from elsewhere, I would have no reservations buying from them.