Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics?

Mechanical grounding or isolation from vibration has been a hot topic as of late.  Many know from experience that footers, stands and other vibration technologies impact things that vibrate a lot like speakers, subs or even listening rooms (my recent experience with an "Energy room").  The question is does it have merit when it comes to electronics and if so why?  Are there plausible explanations for their effect on electronics or suggested measurement paradigms to document such an effect?
agear
agear OP
1,192 posts
10-27-2016 7:30pm
Geoffkait: We’ve already been through this. I’ve already answered this question. At least a couple times. Since you’re so enamored of this question why don’t you tell us how you would measure it.

agear replied,

"since the previous iteration of this thread got flushed, humor us with another attempted answer (or not)."

Has your memory failed? Why don’t you humor us with what I said?

Then agear opined,

"I myself would approach it this way:

invite Deepak Chopra and Rupert Sheldrake (what a name) over. I would have them sit in a circle on chairs isolated by springs (like something out of Austin Powers....yeah baby!) and around us would be a drum circle going full bore. We would whip ourselves in a pagan frenzy like the projects of Baal and then dive into whatever vortex of morphic resonance appeared. Once the ride was over, my knowledge of the question at hand would be complete, and I could report back with a meaningful answer."

If I were you I would seriously going back to whatever backwater school you attended, assuming you even went to school, which I seriously doubt, and demand your money back. Education is what’s left when you’ve forgotten everything you supposedly learned in school. I hate to judge before all the facts are in but it would appear being a troll is about all that’s left for you.

Agear:
" I myself would approach it this way:

invite Deepak Chopra and Rupert Sheldrake (what a name) over.  I would have them sit in a circle on chairs isolated by springs (like something out of Austin Powers....yeah baby!) and around us would be a drum circle going full bore.  We would whip ourselves in a pagan frenzy like the projects of Baal and then dive into whatever vortex of morphic resonance appeared.  Once the ride was over, my knowledge of the question at hand would be complete, and I could report back with a meaningful answer."

I can't tell you how funny it is that you posted this RIGHT NOW.
As I forced my way through the entire thread all I could think was....
This is just a giant circle jerk of con men. 
How very appropriate of you to confirm it! Thank you!
randy-11
149 posts
10-27-2016 7:48pm
I think we all know who the troll is

We all definitely know who the pinhead is.

Post removed