Wharfdale's Denton Anniverary spker Any 3 way speaker of similar sound quality?? .

I have owned a pair of the Wharfdale Denton 80the Anniversary monitors for over a year. It is truly an amazing and musical sounding speaker.  However, I have identified a few of its flaws: need for a more extended midrange and a greater dynamic range.  I thought this might be accomplished by a 3 way stand speaker that uses a quality midrange driver and can handle more power

Would like recommendations  for a 3 way monitor that possess the same texture and musicality of the Denton's, but offers more detail and depth in the midrange. Can be brands other than Wharfdale   Thank you    

sunnyjim

To noromance, Thanks for the recommendations: The Harbeth HLS5 is probably  too expensive, even used.  However, I will check out.both

To Chrisr  The Vandy 2ce may be too large for  my 12X15  room listening place, and they are floorstanders which would then have to replace my Golden Ear Technology 7's 

I owned a pair of Vandersteens 1C's about 10 years ago, and thought them a fine speaker, though somewhat soft or warmish.  The GET's 7's are very good speakers, but they don't have the musicality of Dentons, and tend to some edginess in the highs..  However, it may be worth  considering the 2ce

To  meadow man,   Thanks for the recommendation. I did consider the Bryston middle T speakers before I even bought the Dentons, but they climbed to over 3K. Even used, they are expensive.  I don't think I considered mini T, unless I am confusing the two Bryston speaker models

To noromance, Thanks for the tip, but can you explain what speaker on e-bay you are referencing??