Replacement tweeters for tannoy p10

I am trying to fit a pair of audax tweeters tw025a01, to my tannoy's p20.  After breaking in the tweeters, found that they dont blend in together very well, So i tried a few things and found that a step baffle compensation of aprox  -2dbs (2ohm resistor in parallel with .56mh coil)helped a bit. i did connect the filter in serie to the woofer, before the woofer crossover. 
 My question is, Should i connect the same compensation in parallel to the tweeter, and does this make sense?

robert321
after I get your correct schematic and the correct tweeter, you can pm me and I'll draw up new crossovers for you trying to keep your changes as minimum as possible,  but you will need some changes. 
Problems sovled! After doing the changes to the crossover ie. changing  mylar, and electrolytic caps for MKP caps. replaced a pair of coils, most of the values of the caps and coils were changed. This was a huge improvement, but not perfect. Timlub recommended that I install parallel notch filters, from 9000hz-20khz and sent me the specs. WOW the imaging, and soundstage are AWESOME!!
 Thanks for tutoring your experience timlub, everything worked out great))  pce dude!