Anybody have some experience with Bedini amps?

I need a power amp for my Shahinian Obelisk speakers, and Shahinian recommends Bedini.I like natural,liquid,relaxed,but dynamic,musical sound with "be there",live feeling,bass must be exellent ,full and detailed, and i allways prefere analog to digital.I like all kind of music.I am thinking about Classic 100 , or older models.
ziva
Bedini power Amplifiers is still very much alive. We just moved to a different field to support the company. We still have parts for the amplifiers that we made we do one on one amplifiers without all the political crap that goes on between dealers and reviews. So I guess I’m not dead yet. Yes I have done a lot of energy machines and other things. People do contact us for parts which we do supply. I do a lot of different Amplifiers for private people.
We mostly use the cell phones we have because we are really very busy most of the time here. I work my solar company building solar chargers that company is Tesla Solar Chargers of which could be looked up and somebody will give the phone number to you since I do not wish to post it here at this time. I work with Will Vincent who does the Dynaco Re-builds he is into building the smaller amps 10/10 25/25. He has looking into the Kt88 Amplifiers.
John Bedini

John, I heard your 150 amp 30 years ago and was floored by the sound once it was burned in.  Looking at a (supposedly) operational 150 Mark II.   Roughly what does a checkup cost, and what might be the time frame?  Upgrades possible?  How many $$$?

Thanks!

Bob
Good luck getting a response from Bedini.  I've tried emailing, calling, and posting the last several years.  Nothing.  One of the worst customer support I've run across.
I have the KT-88 proto-type amps that John wanted me to finish....I have built a mirror image pair and are doing some testing......I may build more than one pair, but am not sure at this point..........But I will stay in touch..........autospec
Thank you for sharing nice notes on Bedini amps.  I acquired two 100/100 MK2 1-Meg amps and enjoyed them very much.  They force me to sell Spectral, Levinson and McIntosh amps. They are so good that I don't regret selling those amps.  I should find one 25/25 amp for myself.  Very smooth and liquid sound with excellent bass response. Enjoy Listening to music!