Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
Murdeahj,

ATC SCM7 are very good sounding speakers. I think adding a Rega CD player to your system will make your bed room a very enjoyable place. 
I seen in different  forums complaining about the reliability on the Rega-R CD player, considering the Rega DAC-r instead, last week-end I heard CEC TL-51XZ and Moon cd.5 both were used, CEC was way better to my taste, tons of detail with smooth presentation, however the combination with ATC might be too analytical.
I suggested Rega was because of the SCM speakers. I used Rega Planet, Apollo CD players before. I borrowed my friend's Rega DAC and DAC-R and used them on my system for extended period of time too. I owned my Planet for more than 10 years and never had any issues. Sold it dirt cheap and felt like to keep it still :) 

Rega products all have the similar signature sound. The difference is in the details. They all sound very open and natural. I changed to Hegel HD-25 after I sold my Rega and W4S gears. I have also tried Ayre DAC on my system and I like it very much, too. So give Hegel and Ayre DACs a try if you have a chance. 
I was at a similar demonstration where they first played the MB-1 and then switched to the 2.5.  The sound of both pairs were astounding and the room was packed.  The bass put out by the MB-1 was surprising.  However at one point there was some clipping or other distortion and the presenter ran over to the integrated amp to turn it down, saying "oops".

This was rather alarming to me because I did not think they were playing that loud.  So the question is:  How loud can these go?  Does anyone find themselves turning the volume down compared to previously owned speakers?
If you're looking for concert levels then these are not for you. I've had my 2.5 "pop" a couple of times on bass heavy tracks turned up. I just don't turn them up that loud anymore. Still plenty loud for my room but not loud enough for my neighbors to know what song I'm playing.