Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
I agree with above post, I sold mine 2.5 within 10 months of purchase.
Whatever I did the ’boominess’ never want go, however once plugged in the foam into the port, the effect got reduced, scarifying the dynamic.
Never had such audio purchase went wrong, yes in my previous post I raved about the laid back sound, reliazed after brought the speakers Triangle Gaia Ez I was so wrong.

And in one of the shows in Bangkok the Raidho D5.1 had similar kind of effect on bass, its just my opinion
Murgeshj I am glad that you've found a pair of speakers that you like. The best part of our hobby is that there is no single correct answer to all of us.  I'm still happy with my 2.5's. I think I will sell them one day just like what I did with the other speakers that I've owned before. Until then, I still consider the 2.5's one of the best investments that I've done for my system.
I agree with that jjue. For the price it would be tough to replace my 2.5. Very happy with them. Would be nice if I could keep them 9' apart but that won't work in my current room. I'm stuck at 7.5'. 
jjue, I am glad you have sticked to 2.5, minus 'boominess' the speakers are not bad.
Murgeshj I experienced the 'boominess' in the early days of my 2.5's but it hasn't  been an issue after 200 or 300 hrs. May be my ears were 'trained' to get used to the sound :) I saw your posts on YouTube and I think the 2.5'a may not be the best speakers for your listening environment. I grew up in Southeast Asia and I am quite familiar with the living environment there.  The concrete and tile constructed hard surface structure can be a major issue for speakers like the 2.5's. Have you tried British made speakers like Harbeth or Spendor? My guess is those speakers may sound pretty good in your listening room.