What spinning on your turntable today and how does it sound?

I know there are many threads on whats playing ,but I have been thinking .How about we do an all vinyl thread
and give a brief description of how it sounds and the pressing .I think this will not only turn us on to new music and remind us of some stuff we have forgotten,but also give us an idea of what to look for without the obvious searches on hot wax etc...

128x128oleschool
Zappa - Joe's Garage, Acts ii & iii (original 1979 'holophonic' pressing), Alright Jack - Home Service (great English old-school folk), Junior Wells with Buddy Guy - Hoodoo Man Blues (you can feel the smokey atmosphere). 
Can't beat vinyl, tubes and ESLs!

Side note. Check out KEXP radio's channel on YouTube to hear some wonderful contemporary music.
I’m listening to Paul White ’Sounds from the Skylight’ on OHM (one handed music). It’s great instrumental hip hop/beats. Very atmospheric and balanced. It’s funny hearing you all talk about which pressing.. Almost all of my vinyl is from little labels releasing left field electronic and experimental stuff. There is/was only one release and it’s often out of print. I can’t decide if that’s better or worse than having a choice of releases!