What spinning on your turntable today and how does it sound?

I know there are many threads on whats playing ,but I have been thinking .How about we do an all vinyl thread
and give a brief description of how it sounds and the pressing .I think this will not only turn us on to new music and remind us of some stuff we have forgotten,but also give us an idea of what to look for without the obvious searches on hot wax etc...

128x128oleschool
Eagles  one of these nights ...embossed asylum records ....sounds great 
Rush signals ...1982 mercury soso bass heavy to me 
My early press EAGLES: One of these Nights sounds very good as well.
I just opened my Neil Young Vol. 5-8 box. On the Beach sounded very good.
I've been adding to my mono collection lately. I've ordered several classic lps on mono and the Rolling Stones mono box. (Let's face it, originals are too expensive). When I receive that box, I'll re-install my mono cart. For right now, here's a few I've heard with my stereo cart: (FWIW: when listening to the Beatles mono box, comparing my stereo/mono carts, the mono was easily more enjoyable).

Otis Redding "Dock Of The Bay" (Sundazed) Sounds alive! I assume the lack of compression is the reason. A 9.5.

The Velvet Underground "Verve/MGM Albums" (Sundazed/Box) I'm glad I bought this. A classic time capsule. "White Light/White Heat" isn't the best on sonics. A lot of great music here. Rating 8 - 9.5.

LInk Ray and His Ray Men "The Swan Singles Collection - 63'-67'"(Sundazed) Again, the music sounds alive. You feel as if you're in a time warp as there is a certain sound associated with older recordings that is unmistakable. Kind of hard to rate this one right now as I'm just not as familiar with the songs here. I'd guess a 8.5 though.

inna, I was lucky enough several years ago to find one or two 1A/6 eye/ Miles lps at an estate sale.
Just listened to Miles Davis "Someday My Prince Will Come" (side one/1A -6 eye Columbia/stereo). It made me want to lower my previous ratings above. This lp sounds fantastic! Much more of a "you are there" quality that is lacking in most modern day recordings. No compression noted at all. It is good to step back sometimes and listen to an earlier recording for a "re-set".
I've bought quite a few Big Brother & Janis lps lately. For a comparison of just two:

Big Brother & The Holding Co. "S/T" (Sundazed/mono)
Big Brother & The Holding Co. "1968 Live at the Carousel Ballroom"  (Legacy/stereo)

Just to compare one song, "Call On Me", on the Sundazed mono, this track sounds strident, no lower frequency info, sort of irritating compared to the other, which sounds like a whole different presentation. The overall dynamics are night & day. It does have one caveat that the vocals come from the left channel. When you overcome this, this lp really does sound great. This is one lp that makes buying certain re-issues enjoyable. To rate the two.. the mono a 7, compared to the live, a solid 9 - 9.5  on my stereo cart.

For a reference, the other lps I own are:

"Cheap Thrills" MFSL/45rpm
"Cheap Thrills" original domestic
"Pearl" MFSL/45rpm
"Pearl" domestic re-issue
"I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama" (Speakers Corner)