Top five live Rock And Roll Albums

This has probably been done done before but here goes my top five
1 The Allman Brothers Band Fillmore East
2 Derek and the Dominos Live at The Filmore East
3 Humble Pie Live at The Fillmore East
4 The Who Live At Leeds
5 The Rolling Stones Get Your Ya Ya's Out
128x128lenmc2964
Delbert McClinton - "Live" (2003 performance in Bergen, Norway) on New West Records.
A Black and White Night Live: Roy Orbinson back up: "The Boss"; K D Lang; Bonnie Raitt and more......Amazing SACD; Video and / or CD discs!

Belafonte at Carnegie Hall & "Return" to Carnegie Hall: Harry Belefonte

Darin at the Copa: Babby Darin
For me it's

Eagles - Hell Freezes Over
UFO - Strangers In The Night
Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won 
Rush - Exit Stage Left
Post removed 
It´s impossible name 5, so I give you 10...

COLOSSEUM LIVE, March 1971 2LP virtuoso play & musicianship, hard to beat really
Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii, 1971
Yessongs, 1972 3LP live perfection
MOUNTAIN Twin Peaks 2LP, the heaviest & fuzziest bass sound captured on vinyl. Period. Felix Pallalardi rules thanks man RIP
Emerson. Lake & Palmer 1974 3LP, they made it ever better live, that´s why critics hated them LOL
Blue Öyster Cult: On Your Feet or on Your Knees, 1975 2LP much better live Buck Dharma rules
UFO - Strangers in the Night, 1978 2LP Michael Schenker rules
GENESIS LIVE, 1973 what a shame "Supper´s Ready" didn´t get on vinyl
Uriah Heep Live January 1973 2LP, the best rock´n´roll ever captured on vinyl. Gary Thain rulez the best rock bassist. David Byron the best performer. Period. RIP
Bando del Mutuo Soccorso: Sequendo le Tracce, 1975 is something else :) RIP Francesco, you are the greatest

Barclay James Harvest Live, 2LP 1974 (had to remind another great live recording...) RIP Woolly & Mel

GENESIS REVISITED EXPANDED LIVE Helsinki, 2014 THE best concert I have seen, never will be bettered. 
Steve Hackett is the true Moonlit Knight of England. Period.
 Report this