What spinning on your turntable today and how does it sound?

I know there are many threads on whats playing ,but I have been thinking .How about we do an all vinyl thread
and give a brief description of how it sounds and the pressing .I think this will not only turn us on to new music and remind us of some stuff we have forgotten,but also give us an idea of what to look for without the obvious searches on hot wax etc...

128x128oleschool
Joe Bonamassa:
An Acoustic Evening At The Vienna Opera House

This has been in heavy rotation here lately, quickly becoming one of my all time favorites.

Eric Clapton:
I Still Do 45RPM

If you don't own this album you owe it to yourself to pick up a copy, absolutely stunning sonics.
Apologize for the confusion, each record had its own short caption, so I was speaking about the Clapton record. But seriously both are outstanding, the Clapton being 45RPM though has something a bit extra in it. The acoustic Bonamassa album really is something special too, the sound of the venue really makes its presence known in a BIG way.

Martin
nice i need to try Fleetwood Mac Rumours 45 and the G.Dead american beauty I hear there good also .
This is actually my first 45RPM album, purchased at Barnes & Noble no less lol. Funny, for yrs I used to harass the sales clerks in their music section asking when they would be getting in some vinyl. The response was always the same, "never", well the joke was on them I guess.

Martin