What spinning on your turntable today and how does it sound?

I know there are many threads on whats playing ,but I have been thinking .How about we do an all vinyl thread
and give a brief description of how it sounds and the pressing .I think this will not only turn us on to new music and remind us of some stuff we have forgotten,but also give us an idea of what to look for without the obvious searches on hot wax etc...

128x128oleschool
two more...check out...

Haley Bonar "Big Star" (Afternoon Records/2008) I discovered this one around 6 years ago. I thought it was excellent then and still think highly of it. About a 9.5.

Laura Veirs "July Flame" (2009) Wow! I was blown away when I first heard this one years ago. Now she's well known, especially for her current collaboration with Neko Case & K.D. Lang, (two of the finest female voices ever!). Her husband, Tucker Martine, is also the producer and a musician, very well known now for several works.. most notable, The Decemberists.
A 9.5.

I'll let someone else have a chance now.
oops...

After you check out "July Flame", you must go for "Warp & Weft"! The growth of this artist is not to be denied!
............time to rock out...

Mount Moriah "S/T" , (Merge/2012). I never see this great band mentioned anywhere. Heather McEntire has an unusual/unique voice that sticks with you once you here it. This lp shows their ability to stretch out. I own all 3 lps.
This one rates a 9.5. ( you can just keep turning it up and it only sounds better). Their second lp suffers from a poorer quality recording, their third is better but not up to their first in sonics.
thats new to me i wil have to check them out.. NOone wants to chime in on there vinyl today i guess