INTEGRA DHC-80.3 Surround Processor

I'm a 2-channel music guy, who is about to take the plunge into his first surround rig.

Based on the feature set and functionality that I desire, my local dealer has steered me toward Integra's 80.3 processor for the hub of this sytem.

I have no experience with surround processors or Integra and am looking for some general feedback.

Are Integra's processors reliable? Good Performers? Easy to use? Priced fairly?

I realize that the 80.3 is brand new, replacing the 80.2.

I'd love to hear from current or past owners of the 80.2, or any of Integra's processors/receivers.

In this $2500+/- price point, is the Integra processor a good investment?

If you've had problems or found other brands to be a ***significantly*** higher value, please chime in.

If owning an Integra processor or surround receiver has been a good experience, I'd love to hear that too.

Thank you.
barrelchief
Thanks guys. You have given me the reassuracne that I was hoping for.

The Marantz unit was what I inteded to purchase, until I found that it will not do certain things the way that I need/want them to, with the integration with my 2-channel system.

It actually is the ".3" upgrades that make this all happen. There are more advanced features in the 80.3 than the 80.2, which make it a good match for my particular application.

Thanks again for the input.
Kal,

Which high end pre pros do you prefer? I recall Classe and Meridian, but which models?
Classe SSP-800
Meridian 861v6/HD621
McIntosh MX-150
Very different animals.