What spinning on your turntable today and how does it sound?

I know there are many threads on whats playing ,but I have been thinking .How about we do an all vinyl thread
and give a brief description of how it sounds and the pressing .I think this will not only turn us on to new music and remind us of some stuff we have forgotten,but also give us an idea of what to look for without the obvious searches on hot wax etc...

128x128oleschool
Hey shepard
 whats the label and year if ya dont mind?

I think this will be fun and also help alot when i or anyone here is thumbing thru and searching out vinyl .
     Of course there are other much more detailed sources for this but i havn't heard billy idol in awhile you reminded me of him ,I have hung out with him many times over the yrs.Stevie is a serious guitarist of the top order...
 Lucky you!  Always thought he was a cool dude.                                                Chrysalis, 1990. 
I'll start with 3 I've listened to recently....

Rolling Stones "Tattoo You". ( US pressing/1981, no bar code, has a Warner Brothers sticker in the top right corner on the back) Believe it or not, I've never heard the lp before. Just the hits. I was blown away at the transparency here. The soundstage in very clean and spacious. I believe Mick's voice was in top shape for this effort. At least a 9.

Mazzy Star "Seasons Of Your Day". (Fontana 2013). First time I've listened in over a year. I've made significant improvements to my system since then and this lp really shines now. Hope Sandoval's voice is all about atmospherics and I really get that sense in spades in my room. A stripped down recording that is enjoyable from start to finish. At least a 9.

David Byrne "REI MOMO". (Luaka Bop/1989). His latin flavored effort that works really well. I wanted to put on "Graceland" after I listened to it. The liner notes say a DMM recording. I was very impressed with the sonics. At least a 9.
Shelby Earl - Swift Arrows
http://shelbyearl.bandcamp.com/album/swift-arrows

150g vinyl.  Fantastic manufacture and recording sound quality.  One of the best sounding newer releases I've encountered in recent history.