What spinning on your turntable today and how does it sound?

I know there are many threads on whats playing ,but I have been thinking .How about we do an all vinyl thread
and give a brief description of how it sounds and the pressing .I think this will not only turn us on to new music and remind us of some stuff we have forgotten,but also give us an idea of what to look for without the obvious searches on hot wax etc...

128x128oleschool
8 bks and a good clean and it sounds great as does aja but thats another post lol .. Bring em on 
and turn your tt off lol . Remember when your old gerrard lifted up at the end of an lp and returned lol 
Hey shepard
 whats the label and year if ya dont mind?

I think this will be fun and also help alot when i or anyone here is thumbing thru and searching out vinyl .
     Of course there are other much more detailed sources for this but i havn't heard billy idol in awhile you reminded me of him ,I have hung out with him many times over the yrs.Stevie is a serious guitarist of the top order...
 Lucky you!  Always thought he was a cool dude.                                                Chrysalis, 1990.