THE most sonically dissappointing (lp) you own of great music?

The War On Drugs "Lost In A Dream"
astro58go
"Tales of Topographic Oceans" Warner Bros. 2013 remaster ? To me it sounds so lame that it must be digitally redone. The AcousTech "Fragile" is surprisingly good, it must be an analog remaster ? Of course, the original albums are the best. Jon Anderson & Co. achieved harmony & perfection in "Tales", 1973, it´s also the finest concept double album epic in Prog´s History. The highest achievement musically, featuring a classic stunning Roger Dean fold out cover. The original album is perfect in everything.
Mystery solved. Abysmal dynamic range for 2013 remaster, both Disc 1 and Disc 2. It doesn't get much worse than 07 07 08, all solidly in the red. 

Yes Tales From Topographic Oceans (2013 High Vibration SACD layer) (Disc 1) i 2013
07 06 08 lossless Unknown
Yes Tales From Topographic Oceans (2013 High Vibration SACD layer) (Disc 2) i 2013
07 07 08 lossless Unknown

Cheers
adding a CD:
  Agustin Barrios ‎– The Complete Guitar Recordings (1913-42)  3xCD box

These are remaster series from 78rpm records placed onto CD. The job was done sufficient enough to appreciate the great work of talented composer and maestro, but there are certainly limitation on clarity of these vintage recordings. All these distortions, imperfections, noise after all decay against an incredible spiritual performance of all pieces played.
McLaughlin/de Lucia/di Meola - Passion Grace&Fire. Digital recording and mastering from early 80s. It is listenable but still terrible. Original Japanese LP is best by far. If you can find pro - even better.