Atmasphere amps trustable?

Tube world, a big world, then I came acorss the Atmasphere on the net, looks different from those common tube stuff... kinda weird, the M-60 uses 8x 6AS7G output tube and 4x 6SN7 driver tube per channel, where're the rectifier tubes? Plus they're so-called OTL, sounds even more weird.
128x128mtoc
I stand corrected.  My OTL amps were indeed produced by Fourier Components in the late 1990s.  BTW, to my knowledge, Atma-Sphere is one of the few, if only, OTL amp companies to survive for any length of time.  Probably a testament to their reliability.  Most of the others, NYAL, Futterman, Fourier Components, Counterpoint, Silvaweld, Prodigy, for example, have gone bankrupt.  I sense a trend here.
^^ Thanks for that, I don't recall ever seeing that page before. It has some omissions (probably should have mentioned GAS and BAT, no mention of Graaf, who was the only Circlotron amp manufacturer to employ the Cecil Hall circuit in modern times) and certainly glosses over some detail (as the Cecil Hall amplifier was a bit of a variant compared to what's shown on that page). 
I came home one time, and I found my M-60 Mk II's in BED with my Spendors...I will never get the image out of my mind, and I sold them both the next day. By far the most two-faced, untrustworthy amps I've ever bought.
I have some Atmasphere Novacrons mated with Classic Audio 3.3 speakers in a 20X18 room that just sound fabulous. Very reliable