Looking to upgrade my back surround sound speakers

I am looking to upgrade both my back surround sound speakers as part of my 5.1 setup. I currently have Martin Logan Spire as my L/R and the Martin Logan Encore as my center channel. Any suggestions? Should I keep with the Martin Logan brand...do they make dipole/bipole/monopole speakers?

I have a beam about 10 inches behind the listening area and a wall in which I would mount the rears. I prefer not to dig into the wall and thus prefer mounted speakers.
pig2fever
I'm confused, Pig2fever. Was your question related to side surrounds, 4 & 5 of a 5.1 setup or rear surrounds, 6 & 7 of 7.1 setup? If 4 & 5, and if multi-channel music is important, matching the voicing of the 5 speakers is important. Is there any music that invokes channels 6 & 7 or are those channels used for film effects? Although I've tried to be careful about matching the voicing of the 5 speakers, I'm thinking about in-walls for 6 & 7.

db
DB, these would be for speakers 4 and 5 for now....maybe would be adding 6 and 7 down the road. The reason is thinking about upgrading and getting away from the two rear sticks that I use now by wall mounting new speakers for a cleaner look.
Oh you called them back surrounds and that usually means the 6 and 7. Typically they are called center rears or surround backs.
For the 4th and 5th speaker you need to be a bit more careful in selection. Maybe the Gallo would do a fine job if its just for movies.