Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy

Ozzy:

I am very happy for you to find a system of cables that is bringing an increased joy to your listening.

I hope everyone who is evaluating and comparing cables can obtain the use of the Audio Dharma Cable Cooker to fully condition their cables. With it's Ground Breaker attachment, this device conditions Hot, Neutral, and even Ground. The improvement in even in "fully broken in" cables is significant.

Broken in cables take three days to fully settle in just from connecting and disconnecting. Rigorous cable evaluation is a slow process that can not be rushed.

David Pritchard

David,

I did own the Audiodharma cable cooker for quite some time. But once I bought the High Diamond cables with their extreme rigidly I ended up selling the Cooker. I never thought I would take them out of the system again to recondition. Now, with the CE cables which are more flexible  I could have used it. 

I totally agree that cables need time to break in. But, the CE cables sounded pretty good right away. However moving them around does take time for them to resettle.

Could we all agree to stop using the term "loom" when talking about a set of wires from a single source? There's enough lingo in this slightly crazy hobby to at least partially turn off anyone other than certified audiophiles. And, this application of the word "loom" makes no sense and does not fit any definition.
You realize that if we agree that "full Loom" only makes limited sense then we will have to come up with another name. My vote is for the "full Monty"...I guess that would be the stripped down version...
Bob

Sorry Brownie I prefer "loom". We all know what it means.

But then again I have been called loom(n)y.