Who is you go to for top quality vinyl

I use to buy so many Japaneese and German  pressings locally when i was a younger man.
Now I only see them shipped from japan for crazy shipping prices on ebay(and weeks away ),
I hear all the great recommendations on specific labeled vinyl or mixes.I know its a collection, but where is your go too.
Thanks
128x128oleschool
And yet another point, forgot it. There are Japanese early reissues, sometimes same year as originals , that also usually sound excellent but slightly different than the originals. They might be a little more refined but the originals often a little more dynamic. Both quite acceptable, still I almost always prefer the originals.
Back in the late 70's, I scored a multitude of American jazz on Japanese reissues from Rhino Records in Westwood, California. Lots of French pressings were available there too. If I remember correctly, they were around $13.00 apiece. The vinyl is high quality and really quiet. Alas, Rhino Records has been closed for years. Some of my favorite Japanese reissues are of the Dave Bruebeck Quartet ... all in mono.  
Oregonpapa, all...
I also lived in Westwood, CA, (wife at UCLA, me, working in Hollywood) but in 80's, boy, I loved Rhino Records, and many other places, but, sadly now all just fond memories. Back then it was Thorens 124 turntable and my first introduction to KEF speakers. Good times. Later, I lived close to Princeton, and the Princeton Record Exchange was a haven for used records, including Japanese pressings. Huge collections, great for trade, as always the hunt was exciting; you never knew what gem would pop up. Best, Rob

For imported pressings totalrecall.de -- Everything is in German there. Google translator does the trick mostly.

Purchased quite a few records from there because prefer German and Holland vinyls:

Stan Getz "Apasionado" holland original 1990
Michael Jackson "Thriller" german press
Pink Floyd "The Wall" and "Animals" both German originals
Marillion -- 5 albums 
Barclay James Harvest 5 albums Holland and UK pressings
Yes and Jethro Tull albums on German and Holland pressings.

... I'm their customer since 90's

I stick to two local dealers in Eugene, Skip's CD World and House of Records.  Both have a great selection of preowned and new vinyl and if something goes wrong such as a non-listenable defect, even on used records, they have always stood behind my purchases to find a way to make it right. These businesses continue to succeed as brick and mortars in this sleepy little city because they simply enjoy music and want their customers to be happy and come back for more.

Marketing 101.