Jetrexpro's music on YouTube

Hi guys,

Over the years I have composed quite a bit of music and much of it for no other reason than to scratch the musical creative itch I have.  This music is sitting in drawers and cd cases and will not be heard if I don't do anything about it so over the coming months I'll be posting some of it on YouTube. The first two pieces are posted. Regards Jet.

Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9zRlvmwDraBRsZdj5ymn-w

jetrexpro
Rob, thank you for the info on the deulund WE wire. When it's available I want to get some. Jeff also mentioned the wire is also available at Parts Connexion. I looked and didn't find it. I'll keep an eye out. 

thanks for checking out my YouTube page. Your right, it is very satisfying to to create with no agenda. No reason to create other than the desire to do it. Deeply satisfying. I remember recording the acoustic guitar parts for the 2nd movement of "symphony for guitars". It was around 11pm on a hot night similar to how it feels tonight. Hot and humid. All the lights are off and it's me and my guitar and recording equipment. Nothing else in the world exists in the world at that moment. No other way to describe it other than a series of spiritual moments. I also like to compose very early in the morning like 4-5am before going to work.  I make coffee and start work and once again the whole world goes away and it would be just me and my musical ideas. There is nothing so completely satisfying that I have ever done.

Charles, thank you. That means a lot.  Honestly I think why bother when I listen to the music by great artists but I simply love music and feel the need to compose regardless of the result. 
I added another piece in YouTube called "symphony blue" (1st movement). I would describe it as Bela Bartok meets Led Zepplin or what Bela Bartok might have sounded like if he played a Les Paul thru a Marshall stack :) it's one of the most intense pieces I've written and is a pretty big contrast to the other two pieces "Harriman Aire" and "Symphony for Guitars".  Happy or un happy listening take your choice.lol! Regards jet.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9zRlvmwDraBRsZdj5ymn-w